The Nutcracker Festival
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Enjoy a family-friendly day full of unforgettable holiday festivities with Ballet Arizona!
Ballet Arizona’s New Home
2835 East Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Event Chair: Ms. Bijen Dyrek & Ms. Adrienne Schiffner
Tickets: $60 per person | 602.381.1096 or available at the door
Choose your own seats for the performance this year!
The Nutcracker Festival Individual Sponsorship Opportunities
The Nutcracker Festival Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Proceeds from this event support the programs and students of The School of Ballet Arizona.
A Delightful Family Event Featuring:
- Creation Stations with Ballet Arizona, ChildsPlay, Children’s Museum of Phoenix, Heard Museum Desert Botanical Garden and many more!
- Holiday Brunch, available throughout the Festival
- Seasonal shopping from Ballet Arizona’s Nutcracker Gift Shop
- Raffle a pair of diamond earrings valued at $1,000
- Performances from The School of Ballet Arizona and Ballet Arizona
Your ticket purchase to one of the performances allows you admission to both the scheduled performance and Nutcracker Festival activities.
Performances featuring School of Ballet Arizona Students in Dorrance Theatre at 10:30 am, 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm, based on class level.
All three performances will feature the Sugar Plum Fairy and her Cavalier, performed by Ballet Arizona Company Dancers!
The Nutcracker Festival is generously sponsored by Bijen & Chris Dyrek, Adrienne & Charles Schiffner, Terri Haston, Kathryn & Jim Heffernan, and Gila River, as well as the corporate sponsors listed below.