In collaboration with the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center, Ballet Arizona offers dance classes that helps individuals and their caregivers manage the physical and emotional symptoms associated with Parkinson’s disease. Dance has the power to connect the mind and body. In this class, people with Parkinson’s disease can find renewed strength, confidence, and hope in a community that supports individuality and promotes resilience.
- Dance develops flexibility and instills confidence
- Dance is a stimulating mental activity that connects mind to body
- Dance breaks isolation and creates community
- Dance shares experience and tells stories
- Dance creates and transmits joy
Offered Wednesdays and Fridays,11:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. (except on major holidays)
$5 per class
Taught by Debbie Braganza in collaboration with the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center.
Sign up or drop in and take class any time! For more class information and to register, call 602.381.0188.
Click here to watch a special video featuring our Dance for Parkinson’s class.