Planned Giving, Bequests, and Trusts
You are invited to play a vital role in the future of Ballet Arizona. Our program entitled Legacy for Dance recognizes those who provide for Ballet Arizona through a gift in their will or estate plan. These gifts support:
- The Company’s Artistic Vision
- The Ballet Arizona Endowment Fund
- School of Ballet Arizona scholarship programs
- Ballet Arizona operating and capital reserves
- Education & Community Programs — including in-school and community performances throughout the Valley
- Outreach Programs for seniors, youth, and families
As a distinguished member of Legacy for Dance, you will perpetuate this phenomenal art form. Your gift to Ballet Arizona may also provide you with an immediate tax deduction, allows you to bypass capital gains taxes and avoid taxes on your estate.
Ballet Arizona’s Development staff is available to provide you with the information you need to include charitable giving in your overall estate plan. To arrange for a personal visit or to request complimentary printed materials, please call our Development Office at 602-343-6510.