Topia – An Evening at Desert Botanical Garden
Ib Andersen’s vision for dance in the desert continues to evolve, take chances, and challenge our emotional boundaries. In 2017, expect the unexpected as Ballet Arizona continues its series in the Garden to present a sensory experience unlike any other. A presentation of movement, sound and multimedia on a stage that embraces the desert as a stunning backdrop for the enchanting choreography of Mr. Andersen.
Audiences are invited to arrive early to enjoy a meal (available for purchase) as the sun sets. Click here for a menu. A full cash bar is available as well. While waiting for the performance to begin, patrons have the opportunity to observe the dancers warming-up on stage, part of the pre-show preparations not usually visible to audiences.
- Table Seats are located on ground level closest to the stage. Each table seats 4.
- Premium Table Seats are placed on a platform approximately one foot high. Each table seats 4.
- General Admission Seats are chairs on bleachers located behind Premium Table Seats.
- General Admission seats require steps to access.
- General Admission seats are not assigned seats.
Ballet Arizona Box Office: 602.381.1096
Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
2835 E. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85034