Notice to Patrons:
Ballet Arizona looks forward to producing full capacity performances this season. As we prepare to welcome back large audiences, the health and safety of our patrons, performers, volunteers, and staff are of utmost importance. We thank you for your patronage, and for your understanding and cooperation.
In an effort to ensure a safe and enjoyable ballet performance experience, and in alignment with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and live performance industry best practices, Ballet Arizona has implemented the following policy for our 2021-2022 main stage and Studio Spotlight performances*. This policy is subject to change and will be updated as necessary, based on trends of community infection and transmission levels of COVID-19.
*Policy does not include outdoor performances at Desert Botanical Garden.
Effective March 1, 2022, mask wearing is now optional for patrons of all ages*. This is effective immediately and includes all upcoming indoor Ballet Arizona performances.
All persons aged 12 and older attending Ballet Arizona performances must show a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, taken within 72 hours, or proof of full vaccination, prior to entry. Patrons under the age of 12 are not required to provide a negative test or proof of vaccination.
Ballet Arizona’s policy will be in effect for all patrons, staff, artists, volunteers, crew, facility personnel, and vendors while in the venue.
* Please note that health officials have emphasized that people should still wear masks if they wish or if they or members of their households are personally at high risk.
Allowable Proofs of Vaccine and/or Negative Test Status
- Physical vaccination card
- Picture of vaccination card (either hard copy or stored on phone)
- Copy of official immunization record as issued by a state department of health services
- Proof of negative COVID-19 PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test result within 72 hours prior of the performance. Test must be issued by a medical provider or pharmacy. At-home tests will not be accepted. Antigen and/or antibody test results will not be accepted.
- The above requirements are for patrons aged 12 and older. Patrons under age 12 are not required to provide a negative test or proof of vaccination.
Required documentation will be checked at the entrance door by security personnel. Entry will be denied for guests who do not provide documentation as required above.
Masks are optional for all patrons
Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to communicate the above policy and rules to whomever they may be providing tickets.
If you currently hold tickets to a performance and wish to cancel due to Ballet Arizona’s updated Health and Safety policy, please utilize the refund form or contact the box office to request a full refund.
Patrons not allowed into a performance due to non-compliance with Ballet Arizona’s policy may request a refund here. No refunds will be issued at the performance venue on the night of the performance. Ticket refunds will not be granted to any patron asked to leave during a performance due to COVID safety violations.
Due to necessary protocols and anticipated delays, we suggest that you plan extra time prior to a performance to allow for check-in at the door.
Additional information can be found HERE.
COVID-19-Related Refund Form
We’re sorry that you have decided not to attend a 2021-22 Ballet Arizona main stage production. Please use the form below to request a refund or explore alternative actions. This form can also be used to request a refund or Box Office Credit as a result of our recent Nutcracker Live Music Update.
* fields are required fields