Surrounded by the lush desert landscape with the setting sun as a backdrop, Ib Andersen’s vision for dance in the desert continues in 2019 with Eroica. Back by popular demand by Arizona audiences, this immersive performance draws sellout crowds with ballet that takes chances and challenges emotional boundaries in the breathtaking setting of the Desert Botanical Garden.
“Eroica is a bold testament to shifts that occur throughout personal, creative, and collective histories.” – Lynn Trimble, Phoenix New Times
This production is made possible by gifts from the Dorrance Family Foundation, Carol and Randy Schilling and supporters of the New Works Initiative.
Audiences are invited to arrive early to enjoy a meal (available for purchase) as the sun sets. Click here to view menu. A full cash bar is available as well. While waiting for the performance to begin, patrons have the opportunity to observe the dancers warming up on stage, part of the pre-show preparations not usually visible to audiences.
Your ticket to Eroica also grants you access to explore the Desert Botanical Garden on the day of the show!
- Table Seats are located on ground level closest to the stage. Each table seats 4.
- Premium Table Seats are placed on a platform approximately one foot high. Each table seats 4.
- General Admission Seats are chairs on bleachers located behind Premium Table Seats.
- General Admission seats require steps to access.
- General Admission seats are not assigned seats.
Ballet Arizona Box Office: 602.381.1096
Hours: Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm – 5:30 pm
2835 E. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85034