Ballet Barre is a dynamic group of Arizona young professionals who support Ballet Arizona through membership, volunteerism and their love of dance.
For a tax-deductible annual donation of $30, Ballet Barre members enjoy exclusive members-only benefits, including:
- Invitations to attend studio rehearsals
- Opportunities to attend special Ballet Barre networking events
- Special ticket and subscription discount for the 2019-2020 Season
- Exclusive seat upgrade
- Volunteer opportunities with Ballet Arizona
- Receive exclusive ticket & subscription discounts
- Meet and Network with other Valley Young Professionals
- Receive special invitations to intimate rehearsals and events
Click here to view our order form and full listing of benefits
Click here to view the NEW Calendar of Events
Become a member today!*
*Select Ballet Barre in drop-down
Please check back for upcoming events!
December 12, 2019 | Angel Night Volunteer Opportunity followed by Brews & Ballet at Kettle Black | 5pm Volunteer Shift | 9pm Kettle Black | To volunteer or learn more about Angel Night, please contact Natalie Salvione at email@example.com
January 14, 2020 | Brews & Ballet | 6pm at Postino’s (Tempe location)| Meet dancers and fellow Barre members for drinks and learn about our upcoming performance of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
Keep in mind that your annual donation could be matched by your current employer. Check out our detailed list of Corporate Matching FAQs should you have any questions on how this works.
Questions or to join Ballet Barre