Ballet Arizona is Raising the Barre!
Ballet Arizona is so grateful to have your patronage! You are the reason the arts in Arizona have become what they are today, thriving and growing in importance every year. However, we understand not everyone is able to support the arts as both a patron and a donor, which is why Ballet Arizona is introducing its new monthly giving program, Raising the Barre.
For as little as $10 a month, you can support Ballet Arizona’s mission in so many ways, such as:
- Specialized Classes – provide teaching specialists who boost coordination and confidence of children and adults in our Dance for Parkinson’s disease and Adaptive Dance for Down syndrome programs
- School Scholarships – invest in the artists of tomorrow who cannot afford ballet supplies or tuition
- Live Music – bring live music to our audiences by The Phoenix Symphony for most of our ballet performances
- Education & Community Engagement – help a child at a Title 1 school join our DanceAZ program, an introductory dance program that is provided in-school or after-school to supplement students’ social & emotional learning
- New Works – bring new and innovative programming to the stage, furthering the art form and in turn, making new memories with your loved ones
See what your gift can do…
$10 per month (Plié)
$20 per month (Tendu)
$30 per month (Arabesque)
$50 per month (Grand Jeté)
$90 per month (Pirouette)
$125 per month (Prima Circle)
Thank you for Raising the Barre with us!
All donations support Ballet Arizona’s mission to serve our community by presenting an outstanding and talented professional ballet company and providing engaging educational programming. To make a donation, click here.
Contact Ellen Bialek at 602.343.6517 or email@example.com for more information.