Pre- & Post-Performance Chats
What they are:
At select performances, audience members will have the opportunity to engage in discussion with the professional dancers, visiting répétiteurs, and other guest artists before or after the show. These informational discussions are free to ticket holders and provide attendees with unique and special insights that can enhance their performance experience.
Come as you are! The most important thing to remember is that there is no right or wrong way to experience our performances.
Sometimes you’ll recognize a familiar piece of music, a familiar story, or a familiar theme of life like love, despair, or determination. Sometimes you’ll experience a strong reaction to something unexpected. Sometimes the atmosphere will be so foreign that you won’t even know what to think.
Ballet, like all art, seeks to present life as it was, as it is, and as it could be. These discussions are a way for us all to gain some perspective and understand or experience different points of view.
*All Pre and Post performance chats will have American Sign Language Interpretation for the full length of the talk back. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Please visit our Accessibility page for more information on additional accessible offerings.
Please call the Box Office at 602.381.1096 for more information.
When they happen:
Pre-show chats occur 45 minutes before the show in the theatre at the front, on the right side of the house.
Post-show chats occur immediately after the show on the stage. Attendees are encouraged to move to the center of the house to better hear and observe.
- Pre-Chat – September 22 at 6:15 pm*
- Pre-Chat – September 23 at 6:45 pm*
- Post Chat – September 24* (immediately following the matinee performance)
- Pre-Chat – October 20 at 6:15 pm*
- Pre-Chat – October 21 at 6:45 pm*
- Post Chat – October 22* (immediately following the matinee performance)
- Pre-Chat – February 9 at 6:15 pm*
- Pre-Chat – February 10 at 6:45 pm*
- Post Chat on February 11* (immediately following the matinee performance)
- Pre-Chat – May 4 at 6:15 pm*
- Pre-Chat – May 5 at 6:45 pm*
- Post Chat – May 6* (immediately following the matinee performance)